Our story has started three generations ago. Since 1956 Ugo Palagi used to manufacture his lighting handicrafts, working in a small workshop, driving all over the Country with his truck, selling personally his own creations. Since then many things have evolved, but that pioneering spirit is still alive with a steady passion for technological research, transforming a small workshop into a world renowned company.
We are based in Tuscany, close to Viareggio nautical district specialized on megayachts shipyards, a perfect environment to develop ideas and excellent products exported worldwide.
Tuscany is a land of art and culture, of creativity enchanting us for centuries, and it is our home, the place where we settled the mechanic workshop crafting our light fittings, with the continuous supervision of technicians and relationship with customers.
We develop and create product lines, combining technology, functionality and design, according to the European standards. We like to enhance all those details that make a location special and customized, both indoor and outoor. Nautical lighting is our core activity.
Quality, service and reliability have always been our motto: we daily work with dedication and constancy. Loyalty, honesty, people and environment’s respect are our utmost valuable sources, essential for our ongoing growth.